Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

We are having a quite moment here at home before all the revelry begins. I thought I would take a moment to reflect on all that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for a great family,immediate and extended. I am thankful to have a good man as my partner of 15 years,and I am doubly thankful to have two of the most awesome children ever.
I am thankful for good friends,both old and new, particularly my two bffs who my friendships with stretch back 34 and  27 years.
I am thankful for this wonderful age we live in where social media has allowed me to reconnect to many wonderful friends I might not have had the chance to reconnect to.
I am thankful for my fun job.
I am thankful for my art.
I am thankful to have art in my life everyday.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: