Sunday, April 22, 2012

Geek Girls of Etsy Shop Awesomeness Featurette 4/22

Today's featurette focuses on the awesome art of CrazyUndergroundShop on Etsy. I was a fan of Priscilla's work before I started this weekly feature,having stumbled across her fan page on Facebook--

here is a bit about her from her Etsy bio:


"Crazy Underground Garage" is an online art shop selling card designs and art prints by me, Priscilla Peeters.

I studied Animation at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Ghent, where I graduated with a master's degree in 2007. I then studied for one extra year to earn my teacher's degree.

I live in Belgium. I love chocolate. I'm addicted to coffee. Some of my favourite past times include sitting on the couch with a blanket and a hot cup of coffee/tea/cocoa/... in winter or relaxing on a bench watching the people go by in summer. "Singing in the rain" is one of my favourite movies ever and I was one of those kids who kept singing the soundtrack of any Disney movie on a loop until the next one came out (sorry mom & dad!).

Drawing is all I ever wanted to do, and I'm not very good at writing little bio-pieces about myself.


Here are a few gems from her Etsy shop:

I have soft spot for all things owl,and these cards are lovely
Thank You Card - Hand Stamped Owl Thank You cards - Set of 6 - yellow and orange - envelopes decorated with owl print included - linocut

foxy pin-up gals
Greeting Card - Ribbon Heart Blonde Bombshell - blonde pinup girl with present - off-white envelop included - 3.9" x 5.6"

Lovely winter scene print
Print - winter landscape, snow and berch trees, little birds looking for food - "Grounded" - 8.3" x 11.4"

I LOVE her Zodiac series!
Greeting Card - Pisces - zodiac series - swimming under water with fishes - off-white envelop included - 3.9" x 5.6"


More of Priscilla's work can be seen here:

No comments: