Saturday, July 7, 2012

'Geek Girls Of Etsy' Spotlight on Plantzilla!

I have to say, I love the name of today's spotlight shop. As I started perusing through her shop I had the feeling I was observing some otherworldly landscape,complete with alien flora.
First,here is a bit of Plantzilla's bio via their Etsy shop intro:

Hi There!

I have been growing tropical and desert houseplants for eleven years. I currently grow over 100 species in a rather small indoor space. My passion for horticulture extends into all aspects of plant propagation and development. I enjoy being involved in every step of the process, from mixing custom soil blends, to growing, maintaining, and propagating new plants from my existing collection. My home has become a veritable jungle which at times can border on the ridiculous, but I love it. When I'm not watering plants, I enjoy searching for discarded, beat up or overlooked treasures and giving them a new life. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations!

This hanging terrarium would look fantastic hanging in any room

Hanging Air Plant Terrarium Tillandsias in glass globe

 another hanging terrarium--so beautiful!
Hanging Air Plant Terrarium With Sea Urchin and Starfish Glass Terrarium
 
didn't this fellow fight Godzilla in a movie?
Tabletop Garden: Air Plants on Sustainable Virgin Cork Bark

so amazing looking--I think this one is plotting it's escape!
Nautical Terrarium: Wall Mount Air Plant Glass Terrarium Beach Theme

be sure to check this awe-inspiring shop out here:


No comments: