Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Everything is a learning experience,right?



Soooooooo...still working out the 'bugs' with the pendants. I coated the last batch with new glaze that dries pretty hard~'Glossy Accents'(I haven't had any luck finding Diamond Glaze in a store around here) A few dried awesome~nice and hard and glass-like(although I did get a couple of bubbles,but not much)
But a bunch of them cracked~really visible and filling them in again did not fix it.I figure it was a combination of things,but mostly I put too much on at once and maybe how I was popping the bubbles? The cracks did seem to be in those areas.
Anyways,here are picks of the ones that came out pretty good. Sorry,not showing you the crappy ones;p
(oh, and the one on the end is a double-sided'Witchblade' pendant featuring Sarah and Danielle)

No comments: