Thursday, November 27, 2008

The bf's Etsy shop.....



Nothing new from me right now..been too busy trying to get the boyfriend's vintage Etsy shop up and running. This is turning out to be more like me running TWO shops,heh.



I have been editing the spelling on listings (he is dyslexic),trying to get good photos,picking out cute pieces to list (he has a HUGE inventory inherited from family friend's 1980's flea market business),swiping pieces for me that I really like,lol. Hey,have to get paid somehow;p



If anyone is any good at banners and avatars,please drop me a line at my Etsy shop (zero computer graphics skill here;p)



here's the link to his shop: http://www.thevintagecellar.etsy.com/

3 comments:

Willow's World & Willow's Wool said...

these ar beautiful

Unknown said...

Thanks,Jennifer:) He has a ton of these we haven't gotten around to listing~some with matching pendants. My favorite is a gorgeous amber colored pair. Hopefully we'll get them posted soon!

Harpweaver said...

wow! I love those earrings!